Shop

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Valentine's Heart Signs

Hey Everyone,

    Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday of the year and I am so excited to have started my valentine's projects.  I had found these beautiful wood shape hearts and I couldn't wait to alter them.  I made them into wall signs and very Shab to the Chic.  I wanted to add some gorgeous Cherry Blossoms from Iamroses and laces that I've been collecting.  The angel and the bouquet I found them at a craft store for only .10 cents and they are so super cute.  I had a lot of fun altering them and they make perfect gifts for Valentine's Day! I hope you guys like them and give them a try ;) Below you will find the products I used.

Have a Wonderful Weekend!
Hugs
Juliana ~ IluvVintageScrap








Before: 


Iamroses Products: 


Other Products: 
Trim
Lace
buttons
Resin Angel & Bouquet
Pearl Trim - KarlaS001 Etsy Store

2 comments:

  1. Juliana these are absolutely Stunning! I love the pink one and I bet it looks gorgeous hanging up. You are so very talented. I hope you have a wonderful weekend sweetie.

    Hugs
    Shannin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello juliana unfortunately do not know English so I'm using a translator online, I get compliments on these two hearts are wonderful!
    The embellishments are wonderful, blessed you in America have a lot of things well and cost little, here in Italy we have very expensive and costs around!!
    Always follow you on youtube, I love your videos!!
    Kisses kisses Erika

    ReplyDelete