Shop

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Shabby Chic Easter Egg Boxes

Happy Wednesday!!

    So I am getting ready to make some Easter gifts and thought I could recycle regular egg boxes and create some Shabby Chic Easter Boxes for family and friends.  I enjoyed making this project and using the beautiful Iamroses flowers.  I used many Gardenias, Roses and Crochet flowers.  I filled them up with a few goodies and few eggs.  Love to display these open!!  Hope you enjoy them and like always please be sure to check out Iamroses.  Below are the links for the products I used.

Thank you for stopping by!!
Hugz
Juliana



I had so much fun making these I had to make more than one :) 





I had to make a pink one since is my favorite color :) 


I found these cute free images online for these Kittens so I had to make another one. 





 Iamroses Products: 



8 comments:

  1. so pretty & shabby chic Juliana! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juliana, they are absolutely beautiful. You are so talented. Love watching your videos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Idea Julianna, they are adorable.
    tfs
    xx :)
    Jude

    ReplyDelete
  4. remarkable idea also it is executed excellently!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beyond beautiful!! I have tried finding the postcards you used, but have had not luck. Are they on a CD or a site I can buy them?

    Thank you,
    Pam
    pambi7@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete