Shop

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Shabby Chic Pin Cushion

Hey Everyone,

    Today I want to share a Shabby Chic Pin Cushion that I made for a friend of mine who shares the same Birthday as me :) YES!!!! Today is our Birthday!!! She is a very special friend of mine.  I had found this vintage little Jello metal containers at one of my Vintage Stores and I thought they would make great pin cushions.  I used one of my favorite shabby chic fabrics, trims and laces.  

Below you will find a few pictures and also a photo of the vintage Jello container so you can see what it looked before.

Enjoy the pictures!!!
Hugz
Juliana



Before



2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Juliana. I hope your day is filled with happiness! Enjoy that beautiful new camera from your honey!!!!
    This handmade pin cushion for your friend is gorgeous. I especially love how you recycled the jello mold and it turned out absolutely amazing with your touch of elegance.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. just discovered your blog; I know what I'll be doing this week-end.
    Your work is above par genious !

    ReplyDelete