Shop

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Exciting News Design Team Announcement

Hi Everyone!!!!!!!!!

    Today is a super exciting day for me... I've been invited to be part of The Scrap Cake Design Team and I am so thrilled.
I am a huge fan of their gorgeous papers since I started scrapbooking..... if you haven't seen their paper collection you have to see them AMAZING!!!!

I am so excited to be working with them and their amazing talented design team.  I can't wait to start sharing some of my creations with their paper lines.  I hope you all follow me in this new journey for me!

Thank you again so much for following me and for all of the support and feedback that you all give me! It means a lot to me!!! For all of you who are new to my blog welcome I can't wait to meet you all!!! I hope you can find a little bit of inspiration here :)

Below are just two little projects that I recently made with their beautiful collection "The Bright Side of Life" by Karola Witczak.

Hugz
Juliana





1 comment: