Shop

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Vintage Shabby Chic Bird Nest & Altered Vase

Hi Everyone,

   I want to share with you these little fun projects that I made for A Thing for Bling Etsy Store.  She has some gorgeous vintage trims and laces ;)


I wanted to create a little vintage bird nest so I decided to add it to a shoe.  I used a regular old shoe and I covered it with fabrics and the beautiful trims from her etsy store.
I used a Melissa Frances bird nest and the crown embellishment.... is one of my favorites :)


 I used one of my favorite stamps from Tim Holtz too ;) 


I also altered this flower vase for a very special friend of Mine " Moments" in it I used trims and laces from the Etsy store too.


I hope you enjoy these little projects!
Hugz
Juliana

6 comments:

  1. Это что-то невероятное!Нет слов,как всё прекрасно!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoe and bottle- so lovely! Bird has very shabby nest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both Beautiful!! I love what you did with the shoe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty are these two items! I've never seen a shoe altered--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I soooooooooooo love that beautiful birdnest project. Amazing, how your mind works! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so lovely bird nest seems to be inspired by the shabby chic furniture style which is really in contrast with this. Nice project.

    ReplyDelete