Shop

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Shabby Chic Waterless Christmas Snow Globes

Hi Everyone,

   I want to share with you another Christmas project that I made these are Waterless Snow Globes I created for Thepiecebypiece Etsy Store.

Shabby Chic Christmas Snow Globes 



  I have a big collection of snow globes I love them and every year I hunt for them :) I wanted to create my own so I used glass jars that I've been collecting from my thrift stores but you can also find them at any craft store.  


I used trims, laces, flowers, and embellishments from Thepiecebypiece Etsy Store.  These make the perfect embellishments to decorate and alter your snow globes :) 


Below are more pictures of them individually.... hope you all like them!!

Hugz
Juliana 








3 comments:

  1. I just love these! I would leave them out all through the winter, not just for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snow globes, what a brilliant idea, they are so pretty but like Pattyo I wouild have to leave them out all winter.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are beautiful, I am speachless just beautiful

    ReplyDelete