Shop

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I Will Carry You with Me Shabby Chic Frame

Hi Everyone,

    Today I want to share with you this Shabby Chic Frame that I made for Thepiecebypiece Etsy Store.



I used a photo of my sweetheart and I who is in the Army and definitely my Hero....
I am so proud of him  and I carry my dog tags with me always.. 


I made a few handmade flowers using these gorgeous trims and laces from TPBP. 


I used a variety of colors and different trims to create the flowers.  I also added flat back pearls from TPBP to create my flower centers. 


TPBP also has beautiful resin embellishments like this heart and the little bird.  I just applied a bit of paint over them to make everything match a little better. 


I had so much fun putting this together and I hope you like it too! 
Big Hugz
~ Juliana 


Products I used: 

2 comments: